The best couples massages in Las Vegas offer as little as 50-minute spa routines to as long as 210-minute packages. Get closer to your partner, both physically and mentally, with Vegas’ best treatments in the most relaxing environments by world-leading experts.
Have a Roman Empire-inspired couples’ massage at Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace or partake in the 150-plus spa treatments at Canyon Ranch Spa with your spouse. The Spa at Aria is the pick for those looking for unique treatments like thermal relaxation on US’s first Japanese Ganbanyoku Stone Beds.
Read on to learn of the most romantic couple’s spa packages in Las Vegas as well as some of the most affordable couple’s massages in the city. Get to know the best spas for couples in Sin City and their various unique offering, from longer sessions to exotic signature packages.
Best Couples Massage Las Vegas
1. Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace
- Address: 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702 731 7791
- Couples’ Services: Swedish massages, deep tissues, Himalayan Salt Stone, CBD treatments
Couples massages in Qua Baths & Spa are inspired by Roman healing treatments, including the three rejuvenating Roman baths in the venue. It is an upscale spa with classy décor, world-class services, and top-of-the-line experts.
One of their unique rooms is the Arctic Ice room offering a calming experience in an ice-cold room with snowfall.
Qua spa offers a “Roman Ritual for Couples,” which includes a soak in the Roman Baths, a couple’s massage, and access to the spa’s facilities.
The couple’s massages come in four different packages with 50- or 80-minute sessions:
- Couples Himalayan Salt Stone – Involves aromatherapy and handpicked Himalayan Salt Stones, which help leave the skin with a natural, healthy, and luminous appearance all over the body.
- Couples Deep Tissue – It is a great option for couples who want an athlete-style treatment to ease muscle tension.
- Couples Swedish Massage – This is among the spa’s most popular and improves circulation in the body.
- Couples CBD Massage – This treatment promotes relaxation, relieves pain, reduces inflammation, and soothes sore muscles, sprains, strains, and arthritis.
The cost of going to the Caesars Palace spa varies with the type of massage, but you can expect to pay as low as $130 per person. It is also important to note that Nevada locals get 20% with a valid ID.
2. The Spa & Salon at Aria Las Vegas
- Address: 3730 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Phone: 702 590 9600
- Couples’ Services: CBD treatments, Swedish, Expecting mother, Ashiatsu
Spa & Salon at Aria offers a “Couples Together Massage” where you and your partner can enjoy a relaxing massage in a private room with a fireplace and soaking tub.
The massages can last for just 50 minutes, 80 minutes, or as long as 100 minutes. A must-try at Aria is the unique Japanese Ganbanyoku Stone Beds.
Couples’ massages at Aria are highly customizable, and you are advised to contact the spa directly to make a reservation. You have the option of choosing from the spa’s many massages including the expecting mother massage, athlete’s, CBD restore, CBD retreat, and the custom message.
Another great choice is the Ashiatsu couples’ massage, a deep tissue treatment where the therapist applies their feet rather than arms and hands on your body.
The high-end spa covers 80,000 square feet and stretches across two levels filled with over 60 different treatment rooms for fitness and relaxation.
Its full-service treatments and serene surroundings have earned the spa the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award making it the largest in the world to ever receive the award.
3. The Spa at Wynn & Encore
- Address: 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Phone: 702-693-7472
- Couples’ Services: Swedish, deep tissue, and hot stone massages
There are so many aspects of pleasing the eye, most of which have to do with the spa’s combination of French, Buddhist, and Moroccan designs. It is a visually stimulating atmosphere that also relaxes your senses, creating a great harmony between treatment, tranquility, and luxury.
Premium products are the order of the day with unique staples like Barcelona-based skincare products, including the famous Natura Bisse brands.
Curved stone chaise lounges are smooth and heated to easily lure you to sleep whereas the tall teal curtains offer a peaceful ambiance in the relaxation area.
The Spa at Encore offers three couple massage rituals, the Encore Escape is the most beloved:
- Couples Retreat – Starts with a bath, followed by a steam shower, then ends with a hydrating aromatic custom massage.
- Couples Good Luck Ritual – Merges a tailored massage, refreshing peppermint foot treatment, deeply hydrating hand therapy, and a calming scalp massage featuring botanical ingredients.
- Couples Encore Escape – It is a custom ritual that brings together several techniques from Aria’s best massage treatments.
4. AWANA Spa & Wellness at Resorts World
- Address: 3000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1932
- Phone: 702 676 7000
- Couples’ Services: Japanese Lulur ritual, Balinese foot reflexology, JAMU massage
AWANA Spa is known for its special one-of-a-kind Sauna-Meister-led treatment. It is a multiphase treatment that involves hot and scented steam directed throughout your body, causing rhythmic motions that relieve muscle tension and relax the senses. Other unique aspects include heated chairs and the Fountain of Youth service.
The Fountain of Youth is a must-try package that lasts three hours and takes you through all of AWANA spa’s amenities, giving you a chance to tailor the experience to your own liking.
Visit AWANA’s six vitality pools, steam rooms, mist showers, and the Rain Walk. The price varies from $120 to $140 throughout the week.
The upside of the couple’s massage in Resorts World Las Vegas is that they are longer, up to 3 hours, starting from $900 per couple. Try the Javanese Lulur couple’s ritual involving a foot soak, Lulur turmeric body scrub, an aromatic flower rinse, and JAMU massage with a 30-minute relaxation period.
5. The Spa at Lakeside 2.0
- Address: 2620 Regatta Dr. Ste 112. Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Phone: 702 254 8568
- Couples’ Services: European facials, body wraps, foot awakening
Do not let the small size of this family-owned spa fool you. It is a serene and joyous environment with a quaint outdoor patio that overlooks the lake. The open-air relaxation area is filled with greenery and brings you closer to nature as you unwind.
The Spa at Lakeside 2.0 was opened in 1999 and has served the city for more than two decades. The second-generation family runs the business, hence the 2.0 in the name, and still upholds the beauty and glamour of this locals’ favorite spot.
Couples’ specials are plenty, with simple massage rituals and full body treatments. Try the ‘Wrapped in Love from Head to Toe’ package with an 80-minute wrap & massage treatment and a 50-minute classic European facial, all for $390 per couple.
6. Canyon Ranch spa + fitness at the Venetian Las Vegas
- Address: 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Phone: 702-414-3600
- Couples’ Services: foot plus lower leg massages, Japanese Ashiatsu, Mango Sugar Glo body scrub
This spa offers a variety of couple’s massages, including their “Couples Connect” massage, which includes a customized massage, aromatherapy, and a private steam shower.
The Canyon Ranch spa at Venetian covers 134,000 square feet and includes over 90 different treatment areas that make it a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa.
A Spa Day for Two is their couples’ treatment package with several offerings, including the 100-minute Couples Ritual with a dedicated room where you get the full treatment from scalp massages to cleansing showers, baths for two, full-body massage, and exfoliation.
Another great couple’s choice is the Rasul Ceremony. It is an interactive couples’ massage where you rub therapeutic mud over each other’s skin in the special steam room. The room is romantically lit to give you a sensual, warm, steamy, and exotic setting to bond with your loved one.
Travelers’ Tip: Purchase the SpaClub Day Passport, which grants you all-day access to the Aquavana hydrothermal facility in the venue.
7. Red Rock Spa by Well & Being
- Address: 11011 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89135
- Phone: 702 797 7878
- Couples’ Services: aromatherapy massage, evidence-based nutrition, wall-yoga
Treatments at the Red Rock Spa range from 50 to 80- or 110-minute massages all aimed at practicing evidence-based aromatherapy and exercises. Classic massages are available from deep tissue treatments to specialized Himalayan salt stone massages.
Couples massages start at $375 for 50-min sessions and go up to $775 for 110-minute sessions on the weekends. Try a custom blend of their massages, bringing you the adventurous Thai massage with many yoga positions.
You may also opt for the highly relaxing reflexology experience that involves feet and reflex point massages that leave you balanced and rejuvenated.
8. A Touch of Las Vegas Spa & Thai Massage
- Address: 4305 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, Nv 89103
- Phone: 702 871 0899
- Couples’ Services: Swedish and Thai massage, reflexology, hot stone, prenatal massage
If you want an affordable couples’ massage in Las Vegas, then a Touch of Las Vegas Spa is a great choice. The competitive experience and prices put the hotel industry in Sin City to shame. This gem of a spa is known for its Thai massages and the popular Swedish plus Thai massage combo.
The spa remains one of the highly sort-after Valentine’s day couples retreats with lots of specials that cost as low as $148 per couple. A popular choice is the $599 couples massage that lasts 2.5 hours and takes you through a full body massage, body treatment, and a full hour in a private jacuzzi spa suite filled with roses.
Try the Thai and Swedish massage combo, incorporating stretching before and during the session to alleviate stiffness and improve flexibility. The pressure is soft to medium, with gentle, sweeping strokes and occasional thumb pressure.
9. Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon
- Address: 9777 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89183
- Phone: 702 797 8030
- Couples’ Services: Deep tissue, Swedish, reflexology, hot stone, Craniosacral therapy
The most popular custom couples’ massage treatment at Costa Del Sur Spa is the Pure Fiji Goddess of the Sun Ritual.
It is a full-body experience that starts with a coconut sugar scrub to exfoliate your entire body, followed by a body wrap infused with exotic nut oils from the South Pacific and then a refreshing facial massage with cool stones and a soothing scalp.
Another great choice is the 80/110-minute Honey Do’s treatment, where you and your partner scrub each other with honey and Pure Fiji Milk in a private Jacuzzi tub.
You may also love the Private Party package where the couple paints each other with detoxifying mud in a private steam room followed by a relaxing Swedish massage.
10. Spa Mandalay at Mandalay Bay
- Address: 3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89136
- Phone: 877 632 7300
- Couples’ Services: Swedish and Thai massage, reflexology, hot stone, prenatal massage
The 30,000-square-foot spa at Mandalay Bay has high ceilings and an airy ambiance that makes for a serene spa. Classy and luxurious décor are the design themes, as seen from the gorgeous finishes that attract a posh clientele.
Prices range from $150 per person to $390 depending on whether you pick one of their couples’ massages or create your own custom.
This spa offers a variety of couple’s massages, including a “Romantic Retreat” package that includes a massage, private use of a hydrotherapy tub, and a bottle of champagne.
11. Bellagio Spa & Salon
- Address: 3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 888 987 6667
- Couples’ Services: Expectant mother, athletic massage, CBD Treatments, Thai, Ashiastru, and Watsu massages
It is another world-class Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Spa with Bellagio Conservatory-inspired décor and modern décor. The day passes at the Bellagio Spa & Salon is $100 granting you full-day access to all the amenities in the facility.
There are a plethora of treatments, facials, and massages to suit all types of couples. There is no dedicated couples’ massage, but you can customize your experience with your therapist to get 50 to 100-minute massages.
If you are spoilt for choices, then selecting the Signature Massage that combines all of Bellagio Spa’s most requested massages is a great place to start.
12. Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam
- Address: 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone: 702 698 7180
- Couples’ Services: Swedish and Thai massage, reflexology, CBD, Mana Lomi, desert aromatherapy
Located in the Chelsea Tower of the Cosmopolitan, the Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam stands as a highly visually appealing upscale spa. Expansive doors invite you to a huge interior with high ceilings, sand sculptures, and desert-decorated walls that remind you of the oasis you are in.
Despite its massive architecture and glamorous luxury, the Sahra Spa is defined by its hammam, one of just three authentic hammams in the United States. Customize your couples’ massage to include this centuries-old tradition of purification.
Enhance your couples’ massage with CBD-infused oil to target sections of the body, or go for the rejuvenating scrub to freshen your skin and remove depleted skin.
Couples Massages in Las Vegas: FAQs
How Much Is a Couple’s Massage in Vegas?
Couples’ massage in Las Vegas varies from one establishment to another. They also vary depending on the type of massage, but you can expect to spend at least $100 per person to get the best couple’s massage Vegas has to offer.
Strip hotels like the Cosmopolitan charge at least $190 per person for massages, while Off Strip spas like A Touch of Las Vegas charge as little as $148 per couple.
What Type of Massage Is Best for Couples?
There is no perfect massage for couples since you can tailor different types of massages to suit different couples. Always speak to your massage therapist first to get the best recommendation for you and your partner.
As a starting point, the nest massage for couples involves four types of massages: Swedish, Thai, Deep tissue, and Ashiastu massage.
What Does a Couple’s Massage Include?
A couple’s massage is just a regular massage that you partake in with your partner, who is having the same message on a separate bed. Couples’ massages can include different types of massages from Swedish to Thai and other add-ons.
Do Couples Talk During Couples’ Massages?
Talking is not prohibited during a couples’ massage. However, silence is encouraged since it helps you relax and unwind more while giving you and your partner the tranquil ambiance to be soothed together in the relaxing experience.